10% off Dental Cleanings through September
Schedule your pet’s dental cleaning in celebration of Pet Dental Awareness and save 10%* when you have your dental visit in September.
Why get your pet's teeth cleaned?
- 80% of pets have dental disease by age 3
- Removing plaque improves breath
- Dental infections can cause disease throughout the body
Appointment times are limited, so schedule your pet’s dental appointment in advance.
* Dental discount valid through 9/30/2020. Discount does not include extractions, medication or retail products. Some restrictions apply.
PET DENTISTRY IN DRIPPING SPRINGS
Keeping your pet’s teeth clean is not just a matter of fresh breath; Regular dental cleaning for dogs and cats is key to preventing serious illness. Regular dental exams and cleanings are part of your pet’s wellness routine. Springs Veterinary Care offers digital dental radiography, allowing us to visualize problems that would be missed with a visual exam alone.
Bring your pet in for regular exams and dental cleanings to ward off the serious gum disease periodontitis.
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN IT’S TIME FOR YOUR PET’S TEETH TO BE CLEANED?
Not sure you can remember your pet’s last cleaning? Typically, you should bring your dog or cat in for a dental exam and cleaning every year. If your pet’s dental cleaning schedule has fallen by the wayside, you can compensate by booking an appointment now.
Clues that your pet is experiencing dental issues that require intervention are:
- Mouth pain
- Bad breath
- Scratching at mouth
- Broken teeth
- Sores in the mouth
- Bleeding from the mouth
- Discolored gums or teeth
If left untreated, dental problems can lead to more complex conditions such as:
- Bacterial infections
- Mouth pain
- Bad breath
- Heart disease
SEE WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT OUR STELLAR VETERINARY CARE
We recently moved to Dripping Springs and were looking for a new vet for our three dogs. Springs Veterinary was recommended to us, and we couldn't be more pleased. The entire staff was professional, courteous, and thorough, and we look forward to a lasting relationship with Dr. Smith and her staff.
What a conveniently located, professional, bright & happy pet clinic this is! From the easy appointment setting to the warm welcome, to the prompt intake, through the extensive and caring meeting with Dr. Smith; I was incredibly comfortable and very pleased! It was clear that Dr. Smith is genuinely concerned about pet health and she took a considerable amount of time asking questions and providing clear answers for my dog's first visit. This is definitely the place for quality veterinary care.
- D. WILLIAMSON
Absolutely the best possible veterinary office. Dr. Smith and her team are world class, and they bend over backwards to make our pup's life easier. We highly recommend this office to anyone and everyone.
- O. HAI DERE
Dr. Smith is extremely charismatic and knowledgeable, but the real charm is how she makes every dog love her instantly. Our 6month old puppy is so shy around every person she meets, but with the girls in the office and especially Dr. Smith our puppy absolutely loves them. Dr. Smith sits with us for as long as it takes to answer every question, and provides very realistic options for any financial situation. We have to drive a little over and hour to get here, but we wouldn’t go anywhere else. Cannot possibly recommend their care enough.
- R. HENKLE
My Baby (which is my cat) means the world to me. I'm an extreme animal lover. My first experience at the Springs Veterinary Clinic was wonderful, the Vet and assistance explained everything to me, the treatment and let me know everything in detail. My kitty blood work went out the same day. Made me feel comfortable and my cat seemed to be a little show off. Takes a special kind of veterinarian and her co-workers to work at a vet's office and this vet clinic is local and very close to my home. I give it ***** STARS!! Plus my son takes his dog Apollo there too..I have been to a few vet's in Dripping and this is my new VET. Thank you for your compassion and kindness.
- D. GARZA
Benefits of a dental cleaning for your dog or cat
Dental disease includes issues like swollen gums (also called gingivitis) and loose teeth caused by infected gum tissue. As you can guess, these conditions are uncomfortable for pets, leaving them unable to eat properly and be more at risk for diseases of the heart, liver, and kidneys. During a dental exam, our staff takes a thorough approach to diagnose and treat dental disease and work with you for an effective treatment plan.
Benefits of your pet receiving a dental exam at Springs Veterinary Care:
- IV and inhaled anesthesia - For your pet’s comfort, our dental services are performed under both IV and inhaled anesthesia. This allows us to examine your pet’s mouth, tooth by tooth, for abnormalities while keeping them safe.
- Digital dental radiographs - X-rays allow us a deep, accurate look at your pet’s teeth and supporting structures. They are the only way to visualize disease lurking beneath the surface of the gums.
- Vital monitoring - Our state-of-the-art Cardell® Veterinary Monitor is used to check your pet’s vital signs safely. All dental patients have 2 team members that work in conjunction with our doctors to monitor patients closely.
- Cleaning and Extractions - We remove plaque and tartar and polish the tooth surface. If needed, your pet's loose, decayed, or broken teeth will be removed to improve their health and comfort.